Tips and Links - what to do if you can’t pay rent, unemployment benefits, remote jobs, ways to save hundreds, and stress relief
“Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” — Helen Keller
1. Rent is due, April 1
More than a third of Americans pay rent. If coronavirus-related circumstances could impact your ability to pay rent this month, these resources may help.
- Here are some of the new protections many states and cities are offering if you can't pay your rent.
- New unemployment benefits may also make it easier to pay bills. Here’s how much you may be entitled to if you lost your job, and how to collect.
3. Earn more money from home
4. Try these tips to ease stress
- Here are some of the top remote jobs in high demand right now.
- While you’re at home, these five strategies could help you end the month hundreds of dollars ahead.
To resolve issues with airlines, credit card companies and retailers more seamlessly, try these expert-recommended tactics.