Submit Ideas for Future AMASS Happy Hours Here!
Now that our weekly virtual happy hours are in full swing, let us know what you want AMASS to bring to the table!
Previous discussions and themes have ranged from:
- Earth Week: environmental impacts stemming from covid-19
- Quarantine Kitchens: making the best use of minimal resources/ingredients
- Human Nature: our innate desire to develop/maintain relationships
- James Bond 007: a cinematic dive into an iconic classic cocktail
Within these themes, we have been fortunate enough to partner up with some extraordinary storytellers to guest host a variety of fascinating cocktail tutorials including:
- Jon Mendez feat. The Gimlet
- Scott Witt feat. The Vesper Martini
- Jessica Cohen feat. The Sgroppino
Now here is your chance to help us whip up some new ideas. If there are any storytellers, themes, discussions, or cocktails you would like to see at an upcoming AMASS Happy Hour, drop them below! We'd love to know what you think
Some ideas we've been floating around with:
- Consumer Goods Investing - Q&A with some of our investors on what they look for in the Beverage space & what products they've enjoyed of late.
- Q&A with our CEO Mark Lynn - Q&A on AMASS' story, how we are tracking and our plans for the business moving forward.
- Q&A with one of our On-Premise accounts - Bar or Restaurant owner - Navigating Covid19 and plans moving forward.
Let us know what else you may be interested in? Amy Kovalchick , Fanny Chu , Kevin Lozada , Sage Ramadge , Helena Jose , Crawford McCarthy , Jon ?
I would love to have your local master distiller of Amass Gin log on and tell us about: the whole process of establishing an urban distillery in LA at the time they did, how they went about selecting those certain botanicals, where/who they source botanicals from, and any other cool geeky fun facts about being a master distiller they'd like to share!